Hungry for innovation, youth, freshness, creativity and tasty culinary delights, these young talents now offer flavoursome and generous cuisine infused with influences from around the world.
Insatiably curious, they create recipes to delight people of all ages.
Whether you’re a connoisseur, a novice or simply looking for good places to eat, we’ve put together a little selection for you. Good humour and delicious fare guaranteed!
- Les Apothicaires* - Tabata and Ludovic
- Chez Pimousse - Pierre-Michaël Martin
- Bistrot du Potager - Floriant Remon
- Rustique* - Maxime Laurenson
- Kitchen - Connie Zagora and Laurent Ozan
Plenty to make your mouth water!
People talk about Lyon cuisine, but I talk about Lyon cuisineS. There’s something to suit all tastes, all desires and all budgets. Cooking is a kind of religion in these parts. (Jean-François Malle)