- Practical Lyon
- Lyon's apps
Last updated date : 16/01/2023
A few English language apps to help you organise your trip, journeys and stay in Lyon. Download now your favorites for iPhone and Android.
- Enform@Lyon : This app, edited by the City of Lyon, enables you to jog through the city's heritage sites at your own pace. Run or walk along audioguided routes rated green, blue or red depending on their length and elevation. New tours are regularly added. Each guided tour is punctuated by muscle strengthening sessions (in video form), with 3 levels of difficulty, and the possibility of monitoring your own performances. You can activate or deactivate the comments or videos. And finally, all trails are also available to persons with reduced mobility. The ideal formula to remain active and discover Lyon at the same time.
- Cityscape : The app gives you all the keys to gain a better understanding of the city, its developments and urban landscaping… To find out all about a building or to follow a particular route.
- Teazit : Rediscover Lyon through the video teasers published by the Teazit community. A bar, art gallery, club, restaurant… There's something for everyone! The app gives you an overview of the atmosphere in a particular venue and the events unfolding around you. Its video tool is fast and simple to use. Create your own teaser and share it with the community. In other words, it's simple and free!
- JOOKS : discover the city by running or walking along pre-established routes in different parts of Lyon. Choose according to your level, your pace and your desires! Note: the app also offers cycling routes, as well as a wheelchair route created with Handicap International.
- Fête des Lumières (Festival of Lights) : All the installations and tours in the blink of an eye. Share your own selection with your friends
- Musée des Beaux-Arts : Visit the museum (in French or English) in total freedom: over 300 works of art are covered by the audio presentation, with visuals, texts and videos, an interactive map and thematic routes. Follow 1 of 3 thematic trails enhanced by videos: Works of art, Colour/black, Nature/plants.
- Westfield La Part-Dieu shopping centre : You will find maps and itineraries, cinema timetables and trailers of the films being shown, news and promotions in the shops, and events in the shopping centre.
- Confluence shopping and leisure centre : you will have in your smartphone the opening hours of all the shops, the information and promotions, the cinema schedules, the map of the shopping centre...
- Ville de Lyon : The official application of the city of Lyon will allow you to check the schedules of the swimming pools, consult the latest news or find an idea for a walk.
- Toilet Finder : the secret to a smooth city walk? Knowing where the toilets are! Download on Google Play or on App Store.
- TCL : Very useful for preparing and even memorizing your bus, metro, tramway or funicular TCL itineraries, consulting the timetables of the lines in real time, finding your way, choosing the best route, being aware of potential disruptions on the lines... Note that TCL also offers an application for NFC-equipped Android smartphones that allows you to buy your tickets online without going through the kiosks, and to load them directly on your smartphone.
- Taxi Lyon : Book a taxi in and around Lyon.
- Allbikesnow : Are you a bicycle fan? Here are some very useful apps to help you find a bicycle via a bike-share system or a free space to return your bicycle to a station close to wherever you are staying.
- LPA – Lyon Parc Auto : An app to locate the nearest LPA car park in Lyon and find out its availability in real time.
- Aéroport de Lyon Saint-Exupéry : All departing and arriving flights in real time, how to get to Lyon-Saint-Exupéry airport, how to book a car parking space, and find the right terminal and services you need…
- Rhônexpress : To see the times, buy a ticket, be informed of traffic conditions, flight and train times at Lyon-Saint-Exupéry airport, and even read the latest novels while you wait! Download on App Store or on Google Play.