We welcome visitors at the ONLYLYON Tourist Office on Place Bellecour, in a specially designed space, to show you the best our city has to offer. With a large screen, photo booth (currently unavailable), free WiFi and advice from our Lyon City Experts, waiting here is a pleasure!
Our advisers are on-hand from 9am to 6pm every day, to provide information in your language (French, English, German, Spanish or Italian) and make sure you enjoy an unforgettable stay.
You don't have time to visit us? Our advisors are also at your service 7 days a week, from 9am to 6pm, to answer all your questions: by telephone on +33(0)4 72 77 69 69 and by e-mail at [email protected].
So, don't you just love our OnlyLyon Tourism Pavilion? Say it on Tripadvisor !
How to reach the tourist office on Place Bellecour ?
All roads lead to... the Tourist Office on Place Bellecour ! Our city experts are at your service from 9:00 am to 6 pm every day !
You are coming from :
- From Perrache train station : Perrache train station is just a short 10-minutes' walk to Place Bellecour. Exit the train station and walk-up Victor Hugo Street ; which is a pedestrian street that leads to the square. Another option would be to take metro A to place Bellecour from the train station itself... It is the second stop (Bellecour) from Perrache.
- From Part-Dieu train station : If you are arriving from the Part-Dieu train station, simply choose between the C9 bus or metro (line B to Charpennes and then line A towards Perrache to Bellecour).
- From the Lyon Saint-Exupery Airport : From the Saint-Exupery Airport, you can take the Express tram (Rhônexpress) to Rhone-Vaulx-en-Velin Silk, then take the metro A towards Perrache to Bellecour.
Coming by metro
Bellecour stop at the intersection of lines A and D.
Coming by bus
Trolleybus : C5, C9, C10, C12, C20 et C20E / Bus : 14, 15, 15E, 27, 35, 40, 88 / Special line : S1
Coming by city bicycle (Vélo'V)
Vélo'v has a system of self-service bicycles that can be found throughout the city of Lyon. You rent a Vélo'v from a bicycle terminal and drop it off at another terminal after your journey.
- Bellecour/Saint-Exupéry (side Lintier Street)
- Place Antonin Poncet (Side of Marronniers street )
- Bellecour/République (angle of rue de la République / rue de la Barre)
- République/Maupin (enter Edouard Herriot Street or rue de la République)
Arriving by car
If you are arriving by car, you have access to several parking lots around the square as well as the underground car park at Place Bellecour.
- Bellecour (access Lintier Street)
- Antonin Poncet (access quai Gailleton)
- Célestins (access Gaspard André Street)
- République (access Childebert street)
- Fosse aux Ours (access 32 quai Victor Augagneur / 3 bis cours Gambetta)
|ONLYLYON Tourisme et Congrès|
Place Bellecour - BP 2254
69214 Lyon cedex 02 - France
|Tel. +33(0)4 72 77 69 69|