Eglise Saint Nizier
Last updated date : 06/08/2019
Built in 177 AD on the site where the martyrs met to break their bread, in 579 it was named Saint Nizier (the bishop buried there). Sacked by the Saracens in the 9th c., it was rebuilt at the start of the 14th c. in 1454 in Flamboyant Gothic style.
place St Nizier CURE : 46 rue Edouard Herriot - 69002 Lyon 2ème
Throughout the year : open daily.
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs