Halle Tony Garnier
Remarkable sites and monuments
Last updated date : 23/03/2023
This building, built between 1909 and 1928 by architect Tony Garnier, was used as a slaughterhouse and cattle market until 1967, and known as La Mouche. Rehabilitated in 1988, it now houses concerts and important events.
20 place Docteurs Charles et Christophe Mérieux - 69007 Lyon 7ème
- Mental disability
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs