Chapelle Saint Joseph
Remarkable sites and monuments
Last updated date : 04/06/2018
Built between 1885 and 1888 by the architect Louis Sainte-Marie-Perrin, this chapel is dedicated to Jesus Christ and is the former chapel of the Brothers of the Christian Schools, who occupied the building that currently houses Lyon city hall.
Hôtel de Ville Place du Docteur F. Dugoujon - 69300 Caluire-et-Cuire
Saturday 19 November 2011 : from 10.30 AM to noon.