Guided tours of Saint Bonaventure Church
Tours and workshops
Last updated date : 31/10/2018
Built in 1220, renovated from 1325-1331, it reached its current size at the end of the 15th c. Used to store grain between the Revolution and 1803. It has one of the most beautiful organs in Lyon and 4 tapestries by Aubusson on the life of the saint.
place des Cordeliers - 69002 Lyon 2ème
Throughout the year : open daily from 8.30 AM to 7 PM.
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs