Temple du Change
Remarkable sites and monuments
Last updated date : 04/06/2018
Built from 1748 to 1750 by architect Jean-Baptiste Roche, though the plans and elevations were provided by Soufflot. The Loge du Change was used by traders in Lyon until the Revolution and then abandoned. It was handed over to the Protestants in 1803.
2 Rue de la Loge - 69005 Lyon 5ème
Throughout the year : every Saturday.