Remarkable sites and monuments
Last updated date : 29/09/2022
At the start of the 17th c., the Order of the Visitation occupied the Couvent Sainte Marie des Chaînes. This convent was taken over by the Army in 1807 and converted in 1841 to make bread until 1995 and to roast coffee until 1960.
8 bis quai Saint Vincent - 69001 Lyon 1er
From 08/22/11 to 07/20/12 : open daily from 12.30 PM to 6.30 PM except on Mondays, Saturdays, Sundays.