La Condition des Soies
Remarkable sites and monuments
Last updated date : 05/02/2018
Built from 1804 to 1814 by the Chamber of Commerce on part of the former Jardin des Capucins, thanks to the new impetus given to Lyon silk-making by Napoleon, the architect J. P. Gay designed an austere, Tuscan-inspired, heavily-corniced frontage.
7 rue St Polycarpe - 69001 Lyon 1er
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs