Fort de Sainte Foy
Remarkable sites and monuments
Last updated date : 05/02/2018
Built from 1830 to 1840, the fort belongs to the French Interior Ministry and is used by the Compagnie Républicaine de Sécurité CRS 46. It is a fortified quadrilateral, surrounded by a glacis that partially concealed its defenders from the enemy.
rue Georges Clémenceau - 69110 Sainte-Foy-lès-Lyon