There is no shortage of treetop courses where you can have a great time doing some physical activity in a wonderful natural setting. Here is a selection.
With levels of difficulty adapted to both young and old treetop enthusiasts, this is an outing that everyone is sure to love. While the children are supervised by attentive instructors, parents and teenagers can try out the more challenging courses. Seize the opportunity and discover the thrills of zip-lining!
At City Adventure Park in Sainte-Foy-lès-Lyon, enjoy the various treetop adventure courses, the X-speed zip-line, ground-level attractions, etc. Experience an unforgettable moment among the Kofans tribe in the century-old forest of Sainte-Foy-lès-Lyon!
- Numerous ground-level attractions are adapted to children, such as the Ekô hut, where one can discover the rituals and legends of the Kofans tribe; the hut trail for a walk through the mountains while observing nature; the Kofans' vertigo and its dizzying jump; the super vine, ideal for warming up before heading to the trees; the Megaball, a cube made of nets where rolls and jumps of all kinds are permitted; the shack, a multicoloured hut with surprising shapes; the family slide, a giant buoy that crosses part of the forest; or the little trapper’s vine, for aspiring adventurers.
- The treetop adventure courses are at the core of the adventure: the zip-line course, for adrenaline-seekers; the scouting course for beginners who wish to familiarise themselves with the activity; the little trapper’s course, a parent-child course for great family fun; the ultimate mission course for the more athletic, where endurance, agility and strength will be put to the test; the adventurer’s course, also a high-level course, where you launch yourself more than 15 m upwards; or the patroller’s course, original and fun, with a climbing wall, a surfboard and a zip-line.
Chemin de la Croix Berthet, 69110 SAINTE-FOY-LES-LYON
Open daily from 10 am to 7 pm.
Access : Bus TCL n°14, stop Les Bottières ; by car, take the La Mulatière exit, go past the aquarium and follow the City Adventure signs.
If you feel like relaxing while enjoying a little bit of physical activity, this outdoor activity hotspot is for you! The multi-activity park offers 7 treetop acrobatic courses, i.e. 80 workshops.
To warm up before heading to the trees or after an active course, try out the new Explor Game activity!
Try out this enthralling scripted adventure and exploration game, combining an orientation course and an escape game. With a touch tablet in hand, set off on an adventure and solve the riddles and challenges along your journey.
Discover the varying levels of difficulty for each course:
- Little seedling, course for 4-6 year olds
- Like a bird on a branch, beginner level, as of 6 years old
- Dance with the trees, family level, as of 7 years old
- Soar above the trees, intermediate level, as of 7 years old
- Head through the clouds, athletic level, as of 10 years old
- Closer to the sun, advanced level, as of 10 years old
Place du 158ème régiment d’Infanterie, 69005 LYON
Open daily from 10 am to 7 pm.
Access : Funiculaire, stop Fourvière ; Bus TCL n°90, stop Cimetière de Loyasse.
Book your treetop adventure today! Choose between:
- 1 Little one’s course and a treasure hunt (as of 4 years old)
- 6 treetop adventure courses for adults (minimum height of 1.30 m AND as of 7-8 years old) with increasing levels of difficulty.
Other activities such as the terrifying escape game of horrors are also available. This one is not for the faint of heart!
Fort de Vancia, 69140 RILLIEUX-LA-PAPE
Open daily from 10 am to 2 pm and from 2:30 pm to 7 pm.
Access : Bus C5 direction Vancia Château Bérard, stop Fort de Vancia – Vancia le Bas.